Why is teeth cleaning necessary?
There are several reasons to clean teeth regularly:
- To prevent diseases like oral cancer, gum diseases, tooth decay, tooth ache, avoid bad breath from mouth, etc.
- To maintain a good physical and oral health
- To make your teeth look bright all the time
- To avoid plaque and other problems
- To have the dental benefits
These are the reasons for why you should clean your teeth regularly.
Problems of uncleaned teeth:
If your teeth is not cleaned regularly there are several problems that you must face:
- Having the stains on your teeth caused by smoking and drinks
- Problems like tooth ache, teeth decay, cavities in mouth
- Fluoride problems
- Chance of decreased life time of teeth which leads to breakage
- Mostly children are effected with the diseases like dental caries
These all are the effects that you may face with the uncleaned and unhygienic teeth
How to prevent the diseases caused by unclean teeth?
- Brushing teeth twice a day.
- If there is any problem, detect it as early as possible.
- Approach the dentist after identifying the problem.
- Take the necessary precautions form the concerned dentist based on the disease you are having for your teeth.
- Stay away from the foods and beverages that make your teeth effected. If you can’t avoid taking such foods then, clean your mouth after the intake.
These all precautions may help your teeth to stay in hygienic conditions. Most recent studies say that children below the age of 7 years are effected with the uncleaned teeth. Their is chance of developing cavities in the teeth at this age which is at the staring stage of teeth growth. Few more dental infections like dental caries. Every day many people are being effected with the teeth diseases from kids to elders because of no proper care towards their health and teeth. These must be detected at the early stage and must be treated properly to avoid the serious problems.
Thus, you should clean your teeth and make your children to clean their teeth and if they are too small you need to take care of your kid’s teeth and health condition and you need to teach them the way of cleaning their mouth, which will help you and your kid stay away from the diseases caused by the uncleaned teeth.