Most people want to look good but it is not so easy to maintain the body as fit as they want. Most people face dark lips that looks worse in their beauty of face. There might be several reasons behind dark lips including lip products used, sun exposure, smoking, vitamin deficiencies and other lifestyle factors. Suppose If your lips are dark, there is no need to be worried or anxious. Several remedies are there to make their lips attractive and regain their lip color to original color.
Below are some of the remedies for preventing dark color lips:
- Take adequate amount of Vitamin C for whitening your lip because Vitamin C can inhibit the production of melanin, the skin pigment that gives the skin a dark color.
- Sometimes if you have a vitamin B deficiency then your lips may become darker. So, take vitamin B supplements for reducing dark color.
- Exercise regularly and consume a balanced diet which consists of variety of fruits and vegetables. Fresh fruits like oranges, guavas, strawberries, papaya, etc. contain a good amount of Vitamin C to lighten the skin.
- Drinking 2-3 liters of water every day is equally important to flush out harmful toxins from the body.
- Never use the lipsticks that are very cheap and poor quality and also avoid using lipstick excessively. Using lipsticks for long duration can make things worse.
- Apply almond oil to moisturize your lip. It lightens the pigmentation.
- Scrub a mixture of honey and sugar on to your lips.
- Smoking can aggravate pigmentation of dark lips. So avoid smoking.