Nowadays parasite is not just a problem faced by animals it has also become a problem in humans. It has been estimated that 85 to 95% of people globally are now infested by different types of parasites. Infestations of the parasite may do any or all of 6 things:
- Cause physical damage to the body by perforating the intestines, the circulatory system, the lungs, the liver, other organs and tissue essentially making Swiss cheese of them.
- Weaken damage or block certain organs.
- Lump together into a mass. A parasitic infestation may even exist in the brain, heart, lungs and other organs.
- Rob the host of nutrients, taking a portion of the nutrients on which the host depends.
- Poison the host with their wastes. In the best case, the host does double duty disposing of its own waste and the waste of the parasite that is within. Worse, when the host has difficulty disposing of the waste from the parasite, a poisoning occurs called verminous intoxification.
- Fool the host into believing the parasite is part of the own body which allows the parasitic populations to grow unaffected by any of the body’s normal defense mechanisms.
These are some symptoms for parasites:
- Feeling tired most of the time?
- Having difficulty in losing, (or gaining), weight no matter what you do?
- Suffer with restlessness and anxiety?
- Waking up multiple times during the night?
- Have digestive problems
- Suffer with food sensitivities?
- Develop allergic reactions?
- Have joint and muscle pains?
- Get itchy skin, hives, rashes, or other skin disorders?
- Have food cravings?
- Just can’t figure out why you do not feel really great and neither can your doctor?