Skin cancer is dangerous if you are not find the initial stage so get it checked as soon as you discover some of the symptoms that indicate skin cancer. So you should focus on prevention skin cancer from attacking your skin. There are several ways to prevent skin cancer.
- First avoid exposure to Ultra Violet rays of the sun because exposure of skin to these rays increases the risk of developing skin cancer. So avoid in the sun between 11: 00 a.m. and 4: 00 p.m. If you have to go out in the sun, ensure that you take essential precaution to protect yourself from the harmful ultra-violet rays of sun.
- Try to apply a good sunscreen with high SPF or sun protection factor. Try to apply sun screen generously before going out in the sun. Try to dress in dark colors. Also wear sunglasses to protect your eyes and surrounding tissues from absorbing the harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun.
- Most people are under a view that a tanning bed can be safe option but it can be dangerous than exposing your skin to sun’s rays. The best method is to use a sunless tanning lotion.
- You should know about the genetic factor such as fair skin, light-colored eyes, a lot of moles or freckles or even a tendency to develop sun burn easily.
- Do not spend a lot of time outdoors. If you had a serious sun burn at a certain point in your life, went to a tanning salon or used a tanning bed, you may develop skin cancer. Visit a skin specialist as a precautionary step.
- Always try to use sunscreen and lip balm when going outside and ensure that you wear protective clothing and good quality sunglasses.
- Try to avoid sun tanning, tanning beds or tanning salons.